Updates on the film

News on the upcoming Maritime Metal Documentary
Necromaster
Site Admin
Re: Updates on the film

Post by Necromaster » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:11 pm

Today we are Interviewing Chris Lewis from Zaum (and Iron Giant) here in Montreal. If have time we might be interviewing PJ (Iron Giant) also.

Necromaster
Site Admin

Post by Necromaster » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:17 pm

Our interview with Chris Lewis went really well last night. Very happy with the outcome. Feels great to get the ball officially rolling on this film.

Necromaster
Site Admin

Post by Necromaster » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:38 pm

Tomorrow we will be shooting our second interview. This time with Yves Arsenault who was in Tolerance from PEI.

Necromaster
Site Admin

Post by Necromaster » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:51 pm

Filmed the interview with Yves and Ronnie ex-tolerance last night. It went really well. Even better then the first interview. Very cool guys, the whole band (Aron Scott Earthquake) were cool guys, we had a great time seeing them live last night. Same with Lionsault.

Necromaster
Site Admin

Post by Necromaster » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:04 pm

Hi everyone. I haven't had much updates lately as I been working on setting up some new Interviews. First being two members of Cephalic/Dichotic Jeff and Neil who live out in Ottawa. I've also been trying to keep http://maritimemetal.ca up to date. Go check out the site. New Events and Albums have been added this week.

Necromaster
Site Admin

Post by Necromaster » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:54 pm

It's been a while since I posted an update on here. We have come a long way since the beginning of the year.

We have interviewed 13 people so far. A trip to Toronto in March to Interview, Ken McDonald, Dunlop, Devin and Dherryk Doucette, JJ and Remy Tartaglia.

We are getting ready for our trip to the Maritimes in June. We have set up a Fundraiser show in Halifax at this time and are looking forward to seeing everyone.

Next week we are launching a second round of Crowdfunding on IndieGoGo. We have a new promo video in the works for the launch of the campaign. 3 total throughout the Campaign.

Everything is going great on our end. We are really excited to finish up filming in June so we can start putting the film together. Its been a busy year to get to that point and without a doubt be a busy 6 to 8 months of editing starting in July.

I would like to thank everyone for their support so far. Keep it coming.